1. OUR AIM AND OBJECTIVEOur aim and objective are provided in the about us section. We accordingly want all the Users (hereinafter ‘You’) to use the Website in consonance and adhere to these terms. In line with the objective, would not store any of your information nor do we need you to provide any of your personal information. Hence we do not have the provision of creating your login ID! In order to keep this place clean, we also do not allow the users to reply to any post, engage in to any unnecessary discussion and spread mud. Just your thoughts.
2. YOUR DECLARATIONBefore accessing the Website, You declare that e following as a condition precedent that you have attained the minimum age of 18 years or such age as required under the laws of your respective country and that you shall always access the Website in a prudent manner.
3. YOUR CONTENTWe allow you to post your Content on the Website/Platform which may include texts, photos, audio, videos, links, and files to share with the viewers. All such materials, contents & post that you upload, publish or display to others on our Platform (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Content”). You acknowledge and agree that, as part of using the Platform, Your Content will be viewed by the general public.
You expressly agree and consent that the Content you post are derived from your own sources and you have all right including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights (IPR), ownership, consent, approvals & license to post these Content and further agreed that by posting this contents, you are not violating third party/parties rights, IPR and /or interest directly or indirectly. You further undertake that Your Content does not contain any libelous, indecent, pornographic or obscene or similar material nor does the same disclose any private or personal information regarding any person.
4. OUR RIGHTSBy posting your Content, You give us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, license to publish it on our Website or otherwise in consideration of our granting you the access to and use the Website. You agree that we may have all the rights to use your Content in any manner whatsoever including but not limited to displaying the same in relation to any advertisement, to promote our platform, and use, copy, reproduce, adapt, modify, create derivative works from, publish, transmit, display, and distribute, translate, communicate and make available to the public Your Content. We have no obligation but have every right to remove / delete your Content without any notice to you, if we, in our sole and considered opinion, believe that the same is in violation to these terms and/or any applicable law(s). However continuance of any post on our Website shall not amount to any failure of whatsoever nature on our part and you shall continue to be solely responsible for your Content and shall indemnify us against any issue arising out of the same.
5. INDEMNIFICATIONYou agree to indemnify us and keep us, our officers, directors, employees, servants, agents, licensors, licensees indemnified from and against all losses, costs, expenses, damages etc. including but not limited to litigation costs, resulting from any breach of these Terms, the declarations by you.
6. LIMITATION OF OUR LIABILITYIN NO EVENT WE SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN SPECIFICALLY INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR ANY EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES.
7. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION:The construction, validity and performance of these terms and conditions shall be governed in all respects by the laws of India. The parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent Courts at Delhi, India which courts shall have jurisdiction in the matter to the exclusion of any other courts, irrespective of whether such other courts have similar jurisdiction in the matter.
8. MISCELLANEOUSWe do not provide any warranty regarding performance of the Website and you use them at your own & sole risk and discretion. We will not be liable to you for any loss or consequential, special, punitive, indirect, or incidental damages relating to, arising out of, or in any way in connection with the use of our services. No breach of any provision of this terms will be waived except with the express our written consent. If any clause, or portion of a clause, in these terms is considered invalid under the rule of law, it shall be regarded as stricken while the remainder of this Agreement shall continue to be in full effect. We retain all the rights to changes these terms anytime we want without any notice and you shall require such revised terms shall be applicable on you.