So because of this corona virus thing, my entrance exams have been delayed to September. These were supposed to be the basis of admission in any college. The ones I've been studying for for two years. And there was this private college that took it's own entrance exam online. So I cleared that exam with nice marks. But this college was only my back up and never my first preference. Like never. Now the thing is, these guys want to confirm admission before my entrance exam even takes place let alone gives results. The colleges I want to go to, I won't even have a chance to appear for their exams if I go for this private college. So, this private college had a very very high fee. And they want to confirm admission now! But they won't even wait for us to appear for the entrance exam to choose if we want to go there or any other college.Now by the time my entrance exam takes place, they are giving back 0% refund. And the fees is actually wayyyy too much. Just, education shouldn't cost this much!!!!!!Now I would wait for my entrance and let this go, but it's not like I can study anymore. I and apparently all of my friends are also mentally strained. Cause we did study A LOT these two years. Now it's just, we can't even look at a book. So I don't know if I can trust my marks then. If I don't get good marks, I'll lose all my college scopes plus this private college. Don't get me wrong, it's a very reputed college but not really my preference.I genuinely don't know what to do now. My father says that my career is more important than the money he'll lose, but trust me, the money is too much!! I can't let him just lose that because of my indecisiveness.It feels like this college is just taking advantage of us. I don't know what I expect while I write this. But this decision is just a huge huge part of my life ahead and nothing is helping right now.I don't know what I want you to say, but I just don't know anything.