Help me please,i need answers, schools

Time Spent- 5m
6 Visitors

I am planning to go back to school but the last school i attended which was the second one, I had an unsettled payment and didn't attend much of the classes bcoz i was depressed. Im planning to find a new school but i cant get t.o.r unless i settle the payment. Can i just ask for my old school (the first one) to give me another t.o.r so i can enroll into new school? Temporarily ignore my debt and pay back when im able.? Is that legal? Please help me. Its kinda urgent,