3 months ago
Time Spent- 48m
26 Visitors

i need some advice..

my mom's been violent, and i want to contact the child protection. i'm a little old, not 18 yet tho. i'm scared no one would take me. i might sound selfish but the only good path i can see myself take is being adopted. my mom drinks, and i'm depressed. not officialy diagnosed, but i'm sad, i feel down. i have no true friends, because of the virus school's pressuring us more than ever, tests over tests and i can't keep up. i have tried meeting people online and letting them help me, but i still feel down. i can't be helped from what i've seen and experienced. i don't know what to do, i want to run away from home but while being a minor isn't the best idea. no money, no job, depending only on my bitchy mom. does anyone have any advice? i would really appreciate it.

Replied Articles

3 months ago

Re: i need some advice..

Hey baby, its okay I know its okay. Call child services, so that way you can be happy and have a better life. Also, so that way you can get officially diagnosed and get help. I know someone will want you. You will be okay I promise. I mean that from the bottom of my heart. I want you to keep going for me, I promise it will get better. I love you to the moon and back and beyond the stars. Keeping going to for me.- K