Need some help please.

Time Spent- 1h 35m
35 Visitors

Okay so this is kind of embarrassing but idk what to do so.I was wondering if anyone had any advice for me.

I have a problem enjoying sex,not like foreplay and stuff but it hurts when a man is inside me,it doesnt matter how small he is it hurts and every man ive been with has a hard time getting it in, idk if its just because they dont know what they are doing or what...does anyone have any advice on how to make sex at least easier for me?

Replied Articles