I have been married since 2 years but my husband never took me out anywhere with him. He gave many reason for it:
- I am an introvert and once in the start, he took me with his friends. But his friend’s said to him about me that i didn’t talk with them. So based on this, he said this made him afraid of taking me anywhere with him. He said his friends bring their wife to parties because their wife knows how to talk but i do not know.
- He said i can never sit with him on the bike because this makes him uncomfortable as every one sees us.
- Once on our honeymoon, we had an argument and i went out from the hotel and sat somewhere outside for a time. He had called me to come then i came back. So he made this as a point for not taking me anywhere that he don’t take me because he is afraid if we go to some place, i might run from there. And this would make a bad impression on people there.
- He said he may take me only if i listen and do as he say. He said i don’t eat with good etiquettes, that is why he never took me with him.
- He said he didn’t like the way i wear clothes or how i talk. He said he didn’t like my way of talking.
- He himself has a routine of being with his friends from 6 pm to 9 pm without fail. Any day, Sun to mon. They all sit there in a room, talking, playing video games. I don’t like this habit and i fought with him to not to go everyday. Just go on weekends, but he says he would go.
He want to make me change myself. Before marrying him, i was complimented for my dressing. But he didn’t like it. He says before people didn’t care for me so they weren’t bothered how i dressed. But he cares as he is my husband. For me it is not a big thing to wear what he wants but i just feel everything he wants from me is shallow. Dressing, looking nice, changing the way i talk. He can never accept me as i am because we got arranged marriage.